[OM] some more Hombroich pictures - OM, b&w

Subject: [OM] some more Hombroich pictures - OM, b&w
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:22:53 +0100
Hello Everybody :)

As you all probably know, I really are a fan of the E-1. It's quick,
clean, quick, nice to handle, quick....
and one of the best things: it leaves me wanting to do some *real stuff
with film every so often :)
So I wasn't unhappy at all when Marc (and Iwert)  tested my E-1 some
megabytes long on Nov 14 in Hombroich, but shot 2 Neopans! A friend rang
when I had both hands in the bag in the middle of transferring the film
to the Jobo for developing...I think I overdeveloped a bit - and after
that I even dropped!! a film in the bathroom trying to water it in aqua
dist...so - oh, the dust...where was my supersonic wave dust
filter....anyway, here is my pick of frames

http://www.doro-foto.de/GalHomH

Some are a bit experimental, but I couldn't bring it over me to throw
them out. Let me know if I was too optimistic.
Film is great!

I wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year!

:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de