[OM] Re: OT: need help with SM card

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: need help with SM card
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:35:43 EST

In a message dated 12/28/2004 9:29:42 PM Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Note  that the Lexar utility consists of a version 1 and a version 2
update.  You need to install version 1 first before installing the
update.  I have the utility but fortunately have never had to use it.
Let us know how it works.

I have had the opportunity to give it a try after trying to get rid of a
morning of shooting in Colorado. Unfortunately I didn't have the program loaded

on the lap top I had with me, however upon returning to Texas, I used it on
the  card in question and rescued my photos.  It worked great.  Glad I had  two
cards with me and it was toward the end of my trip.  Bill  Barber