[OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)

Subject: [OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 09:37:32 +0000
How could anyone ask for more, unless they were terminally rude?

I should state your case politely and clearly in an email, perhaps
backed up with a letter if you have his address.  Point out that
negative feedback will do neither of you any good and ask him what else
he would have done in your place.

Good luck

Chris