[OM] Re: Here we go again [e*ay rant]

Subject: [OM] Re: Here we go again [e*ay rant]
From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:52:49 -0500
Richard,

Too bad about that.  If this is the lens I think it is, I won the
first auction but didn't hit the reserve.  The second was over on BIN
before I knew it started.  I would have gone for it if I had seen it
earlier.  Hopefully the seller is on the level and you'll get a refund
or enough back to make it worthwhile.  KEH has a bargain-rated example
of that lens for $100.

I've purchased a few lenses and other equipment for my Leica and
Olympus cameras.  Running about 70-30 on things - two returns for full
refunds on equipment that was less than
advertised.

The prices on ebay have been higher than I'd like to spend on what are
essentially gambles.  Better to stick with firms like KEH where their
Bargain ratings are as much of a gamble, but with a more certain
return policy.

Glenn