[OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)

Subject: [OM] Re: Am I out of line? (Ebay politics)
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:45:24 -0500
Thanks to everyone for their advice. I've told this guy over and over that I
would have to hold the lens until my bank said the payment was final, but I
guess I just needed to tell him one more time. The feedback situation will
be interesting, and I'll surely reciprocate any sentiments he expresses. It
would be a sad that I'd get negative feedback for sending a damn fine lens
immediately after his payment clears, but in my experience there are just
some people that are hard to please, period.

I was thinking about throwing some assorted OM swag into the box as a "thank
you" for his patience and cooperation (his previous emails expressed an
understanding of my situation), but now I'm not all that interested in going
out of my way to please anyone. Guess the holidays bring out the best in all
of us ;)

-mike