[OM] Re: some more Hombroich pictures - OM, b&w

Subject: [OM] Re: some more Hombroich pictures - OM, b&w
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:14:07 +0100
Doro,

Some very nice shots! Makes me even more sorry I couldn't make it to the
Hombroich meeting. From here absolutely nothing seems wrong with the
photo's. For some of them I might have liked color more, but the B&W
emphasises on the form and texture.

As to your opinion on the E-1, (I have myne for one week now) yes it is
quick, quick and did I mention it? ... Quick! Just think about how quick an
EOS-20D must be then! Hope to be able to attend the next meeting!

Wishing all the list members "einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr" Be carefull
with fireworks.

Wiliam Wagenaar
Middelburg, NL