[OM] Re: some more Hombroich pictures - OM, b&w

Subject: [OM] Re: some more Hombroich pictures - OM, b&w
From: iwert <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:55:26 +0100
I like 6 and 8 the best, overall, very poetic images. We must have been real
busy with the E-1.

>> As to your opinion on the E-1, (I have myne for one week now) yes it
>> is quick, quick and did I mention it? ... Quick! Just think about how
>> quick an EOS-20D must be then! Hope to be able to attend the next
>> meeting!
>
> great to hear from you, and thanks for your comments! I'm sure we'll
> have a belgium soil meeting some time next year, so let's see how long
> Iwert will stick to strictly chemical :))

I am a reactionary person, so... still for some time I suppose.
And I would really need a zuiko digital 25f2 macro to replace my favourite
of the year 2004: the 50f2 OM. That is simply an amazing lens. i hardly grab
any other lens, it is the one 75% of all my images are taken with now.

(needing a new car and house in the near future will support chemics as
well!)

Iwert.