[OM] On the road again

Subject: [OM] On the road again
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:09:12 -0800 (PST)
Holiday travel took us to the Grand Canyon. Enjoyed it much more
than when I visited in the summertime. Winter definitely gives
the scene a different twist. I know it's heresy, but I've got a
couple digital photos taken yesterday on my website.  Obviously,
I haven't had a chance to process the Velvia or PanF taken with
the Olympus equipment yet.  But the digital shots illustrate
what will come in weeks to come.  :)

http://www.image66media.com/
http://www.image66media.com/page4.html

We fought a huge amount of wind and rain getting out of the
Flagstaff region.  JUST avoided the flash floods. Enjoyed seeing
a TRIPLE rainbow though.

AG

http://my.yahoo.com