[OM] Re: Everdon Northamptonshire #14

Subject: [OM] Re: Everdon Northamptonshire #14
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:04:21 -0000
Hi Chris,

Thanks. I was really pleased with the job the lens did (Zuiko 35mm f2), the
sun was only slightly veiled by thin cloud and was still very bright. The
high key effect is the result of my decision not to print it down rather
than any flare from the lens. The more I use this lens the better I like it.

Incidentally I came across a plaque erected to commemorate the 'first' use
of radio waves to track aircraft. I thought that you being a pilot might be
interested so I took a shot (still in the camera). I will post it when I get
it.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham