[OM] Re: Inexpensive do-it-yourself framing

Subject: [OM] Re: Inexpensive do-it-yourself framing
From: Richard Lovison <sylv4700@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:55:16 -0800 (PST)
Hi Chris,

Light Impressions has always been a good source for metal frames:

http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com

and here's a good source on e*ay for Logan mat cutters at very
reasonable prices.  Haven't purchased one from them yet but will in the
near future:

http://stores.ebay.com/ARTSUPPLIES_W0QQsspagenameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

The Logon 301S isn't bad for $65.

Richard