[OM] Re: Questions about an "M-1" and 35 SPn

Subject: [OM] Re: Questions about an "M-1" and 35 SPn
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:05:20 -0500
Meter will often center without a battery / meter switch off at asa 100, 'B'
and lens set to f1.8.  It could be high, could be low, it's just an
observation. This is normal and all OM-1, 1N do it. What you're seeing, as
others have said, is the meter movement being pulled to it's mechanical
limits by the string / pulley system.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com