[OM] USA post!

Subject: [OM] USA post!
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:25:19 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,
     Just phoned my sister in Colo spgs to check that
a lens that I bought on ebay had arrived. According to
the USPS site the lens had been shipped Priority Mail
with delivery confirmation. Site stated that the lens
had been shipped on Dec 28th and delivered at 9.57am
on the 30th.
  Parcel was "found" by the side of the front doorstep
this morning (Jan 1st). Had NOT been signed for. If
the USPS site is to be believed the lens - worth $600
- had been sitting outside for 2days...I AM NOT
IMPRESSED! Is this usual?

=====
Regards
  John Duggan,