[OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:36:33 -0800
> From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Welcome back, Jan. It' been a while since you last posted. Thought you
> were
> either shooting with a L*ic* or gone digital.

Thanks! I signed off during one of the periodic off-topic flame-fests,
and then lost the list, which moved.

Actually, I haven't been doing much shooting at all. I had miserable
weather this summer -- shot exactly ONE ROLL of OM film, a few 10cm x
12cm frames, and a number of E-20n digitals.

I've heard someone is making an OM to E adaptor... got me interested
again... I don't want to give up my Zuikos just to go digital!

:::: A virus has marked this email as being virus-free!
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AN10>