[OM] Re: USA post!

Subject: [OM] Re: USA post!
From: Ali Shah <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:37:25 -0500
I think the mail systems of many countries have come a long way.
Hopefully, gone are the days that mail people go through other peoples
mail and take things home for themselves (I heard that this happens in
some mid-east/asian countries). US Mail is a god send of sorts....I mean
for the little problems...I think we can count our blessings for other
things that we take for granted.

When I ship OM/Zuiko items overseas...even to the UK...I am fearful that
the item will not arrive safely. However, so far I have not had any such
issues.

- Ali