[OM] Re: USA post!

Subject: [OM] Re: USA post!
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 22:39:51 EST
In a message dated 1/1/2005 6:45:50 PM Central Standard Time,
_farali@adelphia.net_ (mailto:farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx)  writes:
Makes you  wonder when they raise the price of the
stamp....where is the $$ going to!!  8-))

I remember a couple of years back the USPS used as justification for a rate
hike, the fact that they had lost something like $180 million the year before.
 Turns out they also paid their higher up execs $180 million in bonuses that
year, too! In other words, they broke even but paid management $180 million
in  bonuses from money they didn't earn! I'm still trying to figure out how to
do  that in my small business (I'm a veterinarian).

And the postal worker's union is one of the strongest in the country.

Just my .02
Greg