[OM] Re: FS OM BODIES AND LENSES-LAST CHANCE

Subject: [OM] Re: FS OM BODIES AND LENSES-LAST CHANCE
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:50:22 EST

In a message dated 1/1/2005 10:34:32 PM Central Standard Time,
rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You  decide.......but you know, comments and criticisms like yours make
me feel  like I was an idiot of asking the list and more of an idiot  for
reposting.

I've been on the list for a few years and have sold much more OM stuff
through the list than most.  My experience has been when I adhere to list
etiquette of listing a price for which I would be happy selling an item, my
results
tend to be fairly positive.  Perhaps had you seen my original post  in response
to your de facto generation of an informal auction on the list,  you would
not feel whatever way you are currently feeling.  Bottom line is,  if you want
to sell something on the list, give folks a price and you will sell  stuff and
avoid hard feelings.  Bill Barber