[OM] Re: 3863350911 Tamron 35-100/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: 3863350911 Tamron 35-100/2.8
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 20:55:30 -0800
Actually I decided to ignore the local rain showers and take a short drive
to check out the Los Banos wildlife area. I figured a list member should get
the lens since the price looked like it was going to be very low.

It was a nice scenic drive but probably didn't result in any "keepers". Shot
a little less than a roll of film. (Tule elk & a few great blue heron)

Looks like you got the lens at less than half the going price!
Congratulations!

Best wishes,
-jeff