[OM] Re: USA post!

Subject: [OM] Re: USA post!
From: Craig Cunningham <cunninghamster1954@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 21:09:49 -0800 (PST)
The US Postal Service is very clear about the
difference between "Delivery Confirmation" and
"Signature Confirmation". The seller should have been
more forthright in explaining the differences.

See these links for more info:

http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/extraservices/signatureconfirmationservice.htm
http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/extraservices/deliveryconfirmationservice.htm

I use Delivery Confirmation all the time when selling
inexpensive books on Eb*y, but that's only to ensure
that the book actually arrived; if I'm shipping
something of value, I would be sure to insure it and
to use Signature Confirmation or even better,
Registered Mail.
http://www.usps.com/send/waystosendmail/extraservices/registeredmailservice.htm

Glad you actually got your lens, and hopefully its
stay outdoors didn't cause any damage.

 - Craig

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com