[OM] )OM( Grand Canyon shots

Subject: [OM] )OM( Grand Canyon shots
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:33:19 +1300
Hi AG and all

I don't often get vertigo, but that shot of AG's of sunlight on the rock, and
the
dead tree almost had me feeling giddy with height.

Great shot; magnifying it reveals one irritating aspect of digital shots
(irritating for analogue shooters). The pixelation is tiny, and things that
need
a sharp margin HAVE a sharp margin. They are not surrounded with a "grey"
zone of in-between colours, so typical of the results from scanners.

Change of topic.
Well this afternoon I took a break from painting the house exterior and went
for a scenic drive. Took a couple of shots - then checked the rewind knob.
Empty camera. +|;->    Ho Hum.

Happy New Year everybody and good shooting.  Keep your powder dry.

Brian