[OM] Re: Home made bouce diffuser for T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: Home made bouce diffuser for T-32
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 07:54:42 -0500
Christian said:
Don't recall who (re)start this thread but here is mine.
It is very soft and also funny.

The ingredients are :
- a 45° bended plate (metal for me)
- double face sticking tape to stick velcro stripes
- 0.2mX0.2m not full splitted cartoon with white tissue sewed on it
- and T32 head up

Thanks, Christian.  It was me who started it after not being able to
find a commercial version of a large, easily portable diffuser for the
T-32.  By large I mean something much larger than the flash tube fresnel
lens but much smaller than my 32" umbrella.  Your 0.2m x 0.2m qualifies
for me.  Yes, I'd like to see a picture of it when available.

Chuck Norcutt