[OM] Re: )OM( Grand Canyon shots

Subject: [OM] Re: )OM( Grand Canyon shots
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:16:05 -0700
Quite a few people have fallen in the Grand Canyon trying to get
photographs. Hikers also fall off the trails for a variety of reasons. It's
not a place to be careless. The canyon has many lighting conditions and a
lot of film has been exposed trying to capture what the eye can see but film
cannot duplicate. The images are still beautiful though. /jmac