[OM] Re: Darkrooms and septic tanks

Subject: [OM] Re: Darkrooms and septic tanks
From: "DICK LAGUE" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:44:56 -0800
This may not be the answer you want to hear, but when our publishing
company moved into a new building in L.A. the county had us build a
holding tank system with glass pipes.....I am sure plastic would work
well.  And send all the chemicals to a holding tank.  The holding tank
was then emptied and removed as toxic waste.  I don't feel it would be a
good idea to put it in your septic system