[OM] Re: (OM) Totally OT OT Tsunami

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Totally OT OT Tsunami
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 13:40:07 -0800
Lost something in the English-to-English translation there, Brian. Those
would be "Blackhawk"  helicopters. :-) Cheekiness aside, I can state
from my own experience in the US Navy some years ago, that this is the
sort of mission most sailors would rather undertake over the majority of
alternatives.

This is a tragedy that--as far as I know--is unparalleled in the modern
world. One hopes the rest of the world will continue to pitch in and
assist those affected to the maximum extent possible.

---
Scott Gomez