[OM] [OT] New Photoshop machine...

Subject: [OM] [OT] New Photoshop machine...
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 23:22:58 -0000

All this computer talk!

For my scanned OM piccies (content!!) I am building a new PS machine, to
run v7. I just ordered the barebones and processor, and the other
components are decided on but will be bought when funds allow over the
next couple of months.

One thing I haven't decided on is OS. It will be Windows, to run my v7 PS,
but is it worth springing for XP (if so which flavour?) or will my current
98SE do? Hm?

I hate software decisions...

D.

--