[OM] Re: [OT] New Photoshop machine...

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] New Photoshop machine...
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:59:54 -0000
Hopefully you have a significant internal item left to buy, in which case
you can get an OEM version of XP pro with it and spend £93 instead of £145
for the retail upgrade.
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Operating_Systems_20.html

amongst others will provide. You won't miss the box and "manual" that comes
with the retail item!
XP home is £55 OEM or £90 retail upgrade

Whichever route you choose, you can install clean (you just need the serial
number of your 98SE copy if using an upgrade package). Very strong
recommendation to do so rather than actually doing an upgrade.

Julian