[OM] New Years Resolutions ....

Subject: [OM] New Years Resolutions ....
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 00:01:06 -0000
Hi everyone,

So there was a New Year's Eve party.  And at this New Year's Eve party
some of us may have had a little more than was strictly required in the
"falling-down-water" department.

Anyways, party games started.  First off, we all had to write down what
our New Year's Resolution(s) would be.  Then we had to write down what
we thought everyone else's New Year's Resolutions should be (that one
has potential disaster written all-over it !!).  A scarily large number
of people put down that mine should be to stop searching Eb*y for camera
gear I don't need or use, and actually get out there and use what I
have.  I didn't realise everyone knew me that well . !  (FWIW, that
isn't what I put for myself - and I'm not going to repeat what I did put
!)

So, taking the hint, I shall endeavour to do just what everyone thought
I should.  And I shall endeavour to participate in more Tope's this year
too.  And possibly the biggest for me is that I will actually get more
of my pictures on the web.  I've been saying that for more than a year
already - but this year it WILL happen or you'll all kick my butt, right
?!

Anyone else got any New Year's Resolutions to share ?!

Jon