[OM] Re: Current OM gear on eBAy using ESIF photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Current OM gear on eBAy using ESIF photos
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 23:09:38 -0600
I noticed his auction for a champaign 4T
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15239&item=3864440686>
which was said to be in "Mechanically excellent condition." As Clint can
attest, my 4T is in "Mechanically excellent condition" also. The
electronics are fried, but it's mechanically fine.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa