[OM] Re: (OM) Totally OT OT Tsunami

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Totally OT OT Tsunami
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 06:16:26 +0000
Indeed, Scott.  For many years there was a Royal Navy Type 22 destroyer
or something of that size stationed in the Caribbean to help out during
the hurricane season.  I just hope that we have done something to help
out in this way for this ghastly occasion.  Apparently the British
Foreign Office's website still had its bleat about the "war on terror"
on its website instead of something useful about the identification of
those who died, or the survivors, how to get home, how to help ....
well anything really.

Chris