[OM] Re: )OM( Grand Canyon shots

Subject: [OM] Re: )OM( Grand Canyon shots
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:21:13 +1100

> The little one is now 20, has tubes in his ears (until we can find
> someone his age to tell him it looks daft!)  is a guitarist studying
> Popular Music for a diploma at Colchester and has just cut
> his first cd
> with his singer partner (a really sweet little singer called Sam).
> They have a website (under construction) at www.bvorn.com.  I
> will put
> some music on there as soon as my son can get it to me.
>
> The bigger one is 23, works in a water company and seems to
> know lots.

Been there, done that - it was an interesting job, more technical than
business oriented (and we also dealt with sewage) !

> He and his girlfriend might have been on the Thai coast about now if
> they had got their sh*t together ......

You don't know how lucky you can be, my daughter (Alana for those who might
have seen some photographs of her) and a friend were booked to depart for
Phuket for a holiday on 24th Jan.

...Wayne