[OM] Re: zuikos on canon EOS users, please write me

Subject: [OM] Re: zuikos on canon EOS users, please write me
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:37:38 +0800
Once you have used RAW you will never miss the histogram (unfortunately you
will also forget to meter carefully). I don't know where you get the
information that DC only can capture 5 stops range but I'm pretty sure it is
much more. With E-1, at ISO100 I got very good result with +0.75 / -1.75
stop exposure errors, for C*non DC you will get more on the negative side
(probably -2.5 stops) as the noise level is much lower.

C.H.Ling