[OM] Re: Never Used

Subject: [OM] Re: Never Used
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 22:06:51 +0800
I believe it is an OM-1n, I have a LNIB with S/N (2215xxx) very close to
this one (2219xxx) and also has MD badge. On the other hand I worry it will
really look mint as there is flash shoe attached, if it has been there since
1987 there must be marks on top, mine has hot shoes marks too :-(

C.H.Ling