[OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Is The MAC Dead
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:37:51 -0700
I should not have posted the Dvorak article, even with the caveat that he
was not always believable. Those kind of proclamations are interesting if
one does not take them too seriously. Some people on this list, and
elsewhere, dislike critical comments on their hardware of choice and
consider any other choice as idiocy regardless of the reason. I'm certainly
glad I've never done that.....<g>

Andrew, we have a new restaurant in town serving Aussie food. Anything
special I should look for? (Not Vegemite)

/jmac