[OM] Right OM-4 current resistances?

Subject: [OM] Right OM-4 current resistances?
From: Borut Bajzelj <borutbajzelj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:35:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
Does anybody know what are the right OM-4 current resistances measured in
battery compartment (without batteries, of course) for different functions
(like manual, auto, batt. check, red settings, etc).
I got by my opinion very high different values, all in Mega Ohms. So, my
problem is obviously not too much drain but too much resistance in the system.
Where is beside the battery compartment next point to check and make
measurements?
Thanks, Borut

 The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!