[OM] Re: Darkrooms and septic tanks

Subject: [OM] Re: Darkrooms and septic tanks
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 19:08:11 +0000
Considering what the current administration of neocon nuts and corporate
toadies, flunkies and tools of the tax-dodging wealthy are doing to the
environment, I doubt that daily aerial spraying of Kodak's total output of
undiluted D-76, Dektol, Indicator Stop Bath, and Kodafix would make any
significant difference, and actually might be beneficial in washing off some of
the more harmful crap from hundreds of other sources.

I have been putting my bare hands into photo chemicals for 50 years without
apparent harm, and I believe anything you can stick a finger in that doesn't
bite you can't be too dangerous.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from