[OM] OT: web page image software

Subject: [OM] OT: web page image software
From: Matt Boland <mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 21:23:14 +1000
Hi Everybody,

             I am just setting up the Apache web server on my server and
I'm just wondering what I might use to construct my image pages.

Ideally I would just like to add images to a directory structure under
the web servers directory and have the images appear automatically in
thumbnails, and then full size when clicked on. Just something simple is
required, nothing super complex.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to what software might be useful? I
have a piece called thumbnail creator, but that requires me to run it
over the images and it creates the static pages. That's no big deal, but
it would be nice to just FTP new images to the server and have them appear.

--
Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421