[OM] Re: Eberyday camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Eberyday camera
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:43:44 +0001
My two cents (of Euro, obviously)

I happen to own a S4i, and as Tom mentions is just a 'snapshot'.

However I do carry it everywhere conveniently attached to my belt,
where it looks just like a cellphone. It is extremely useful for
travelling and leaving the OM bag at the hotel or the car from time
to time without the fear of missing a good image.

I am not particularly happy with the colors, although it is nothing
that Photoshop and a couple of decent filters will not fix.
Especially for someone partially color blind such myself.

In any case, I have taken the routine of Photoshoping all my digital
pictures before printing, even resizing them! It really may lead to
great improvements, and after all not all 4Mp are needed for a decent
10x15. Obviously I keep the originals as well.

Enrique

Once upon a 4 Jan 2005 at 7:14, Tom Scales
wrote me about [OM] Re: Eberyday camera something like...