[OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff
From: "DICK LAGUE" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:14:43 -0800
Donald,

I missed something here.  I agree with you on your build your own
comments.  I do the same and love the results.  It is not cost it is
getting what you need.  We have a video production company and the PCs
we need are fast and have plenty of drive space.

I am curious as to what operating system you are using.

Dick