[OM] Re: A slightly different New Year's image

Subject: [OM] Re: A slightly different New Year's image
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:34:35 -0800
On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 21:30:06 -0800, Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, Siddiq!   I'm curious, do you prefer this one,
> http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/NewYearsEve05/PC310487.htm
> or this one?
> http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/NewYearsEve05/PC310488.htm
>
> The first is simpler, but in the second one it might be more clear where
> the "projection" is coming from.  Anyway, I was just sitting with my wife
> and friends waiting for dinner, took a sip of wine, and the image just
> "fell into my plate."  Literally. :-)

The latter is nicer in that it includes more of the scene including the
source bottle and salt/pepper shakers, giving the eye more candy, so to
speak, but it also has someone's hands top right, which I would rather not
have. the first image is very simple, and therefore the eye is attracted
immediately to the projected red light.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai