[OM] Re: Everyday camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Everyday camera
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 07:22:32 +0800
I also don't like the EVF but I think the major different is this Panasonic
has full mechanical lens, the focusing and zooming are all mechanical and
marked very well, it is great for pre-focus snap. Doesn't like many
electronc control focusing where you have to do it on LCD screen. I think
the price here is less than US$1100 but I won't buy a small CDD camera at
that price, I hate the lack of DOF control.

C.H.Ling