[OM] Re: Darkrooms and septic tanks

Subject: [OM] Re: Darkrooms and septic tanks
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:41:20 -0400
Getting caught dumping photo chemicals into the city sewage here is likely
to attract a VERY large fine indeed. The enviro movement in city hall is so
strong that weed and feed lawn fertilizers are banned outright. Mind you
countless people outside the imediate city limits draw their water from
wells so there is some logic in banning anything that will pollute the
ground water. In winter time the city streets get salted like crazy. Out
here in the countryside we endure dandelions but only have sanded and
gritted roads in winter.

jh