[OM] Re: Shooting Glaciers and Snow

Subject: [OM] Re: Shooting Glaciers and Snow
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:47:38 -0400
Cc: qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx
Enrique ...

Invest in one or more high quality circular polarizers, lens hoods for every
lens you will use, a top quality incident reading light meter [for example,
a Sekonic L508 or later model] and several replacement batteries, lens
cleaning tissues, and a few large pieces of matte 18% Kodak grey card. For
black and white, dark yellow filters should be in your collection of bits
and pieces.

John Hudson
Nova Scotia, Canada