[OM] Re: questions.

Subject: [OM] Re: questions.
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <mark.marrlyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:22:16 -0700
I've never noticed any chromatic aberration, though there certainly
could be some.  Nothing I would call "blueing" in any case.  I suspect
he's referring to some flare that shows up outside the image circle.
I think someone posted a site with some sample Peleng 8mm images that
showed the same thing.  It doesn't appear blue when pointing the lens
at a bright light, but if you're outside it's likely that a
significant part of the image will be sky, so maybe that's where the
blue comes from.

Mark