[OM] Re: I am ruined

Subject: [OM] Re: I am ruined
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 06:05:29 +0000
Phew, thank goodness for that!  I have finally understood your post
Earl.  I was looking for metaphors where there were none;  I looked for
abbreviations to do with OM (such as HMO), again where there were none.

Hurrah!  A new crutch, with backup, made of titanium, gives you an
excuse to buy another OM.  That is a bit of a tenuous connection, old
chap, except that of course no one needs an excuse ... :-)

I am glad that there is the technology available for your
perambulation, but I am sorry to say that I do not have the camera you
require ;-(

Happy New Year

Chris