[OM] Re: 8 MP Champ

Subject: [OM] Re: 8 MP Champ
From: "DICK LAGUE" <rlague@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 04:19:48 -0800
I agree with misspellings and improper use of well and good.  But these
clues certainly tip you off up front what you are dealing with.  When I
see colour (sic)I immediately know how to handle what is coming next ;-)
!!!  I am kidding.....I have a Brit partner and worked with a British
publishing company for a few years.