[OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Computers and stuff
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:06:23 -0600
Makes me think of the digital cameras with a "sound/no sound" switch,
where you can set the camera to go "ta-click" like an SLR, or beep, or
make no sound at all -- I guess so us old f*rts will know when the darn
things are taking a shot!  (That, or to impress anyone nearby -- "oh-h-h-h!
a _real_ camera!")