[OM] For Sale-Odds and Ends

Subject: [OM] For Sale-Odds and Ends
From: Gary Teller <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 20:09:37 -0500
Hi all,

It's time to clean out odds and ends that have accumulated. All of this
stuff came with cameras and other gear that I purchased at garage
sales.  All replies/questions off list, PLEASE.  I'm on the digest so if
you reply to the list I won't see your post for a day or two.  If you don't
like a price feel free to make me an offer.  I just might accept it.

All prices are U.S.A. dollars. First come, first served.

I will ship to nearly all countries.  Shipping in U.S.A. will be via Parcel
Post or Priority Mail or, possibly, First Class Mail.  Shipping outside
U.S.A. will be via Airmail Letter Post or Airmail Parcel Post.

Once I know who wants which items I can calculate the shipping cost.

U.S.A. residents may pay with U.S. Postal Service Money Orders or PayPal or
personal check.  Canadian residents may pay with Canada Post International
Money Orders (the pink one) or Paypal, residents of all other countries may
pay with PayPal only.

10 day money back guarantee if not satisfied-except for the lenses which
are sold AS IS.

Thanks,

Gary

Olympus accessories and instructions

Q14N hard everready case for OM-10(QD).  This is the one with the Recordata
Back Rear Cover for the OM-10 QD-it has a hole to read the Display Window
of the fixed Recordata Back, and operate its Check/Time Button.  Leather
cracked on strap retainers, otherwise EX+ $15

Pebbly black leatherette everready case, Normal scuffing scattered about, VG $8

Rubber clamp on lens hood for 35/2.8, 50/1.4, 50/1.8, in box.  Looks like
brand new, EX+ $10

Olympus camera strap-the vinyl one with rubber shoulder grip.  Looks like
brand new, never used. $8

Quick Auto 310 Flash instruction book, EX $5

Lenses for parts or repair

Olympus Zuiko 50/1.8, fungus mostly on rear element, exterior cosmetics
good or better, some scratches/paint around interior of front ring, front
element and aperture ring held in place with rubber band because I couldn't
get back together correctly. $2

Vivitar 70-150/3.8-5.6 macro, fungus on front, interior and rear
elements.  Exterior cosmetics fair to good.  Aperture ring rotates without
clicks-probably missing a bearing-and doesn't rotate past f 11.5.  Not able
to stop down with DOF button or lever on the mount. $3

Sears 60-200/f 4 macro, fungus on front and interior elements.  Exterior
cosmetics excellent. $5

Soligor 135/2.5.  Noticeable chip on second element, third element is
loose.  Exterior cosmetics excellent except for scratch near the name on
the front ring.  I took this apart to clean up oil in the blades but didn't
do such a good job putting it back together. $5

Sears 28/2.8. Excellent cosmetics and glass.  However, I noticed that when
set to f22 the aperture opening is too large.  If I set the f stop ring to
between 16 & 22 the opening looks correct. $5

Miscellaneous accessories, etc.

Sigma 72mm front lens cap, EX+ $5

Kiron 72mm front lens caps - 2 each, EX+ $5 each

Hoya 72mm screw in collapsible rubber lens hood, EX $8

Cokin A-124 filter with case, EX $5

Sigma NC-3 padded leather hard case, no strap, EX+  I don't know what this
was designed for but it would easily hold lenses up to 50mm focal length. $5

Coastar TC-1B nylon unpadded tripod bag, approximately 30" long, EX.  One
side is printed with the words "The Tripod". $3

Weston Model 853 direct reading exposure meter with original leather case
and strap, EX+.  It responds to light but I have no idea as to how accurate
it is. Probably of more interest to collectors. $8

DeJur Model 50 exposure meter with original leather case, G.  It responds
to light but I have no idea as to how accurate it is. Probably of more
interest to collectors. $4

Kodak Master Photoguide, 1981 edition, EX $5

Kodak Technicolor Laboratory 1963 prepaid film mailer, EX+  This is a red
cotton bag with mail tag/label attached. It would appeal more to
collectors. $15