[OM] Re: my OM-4T is beeping

Subject: [OM] Re: my OM-4T is beeping
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:51:31 -0500
Welcome back.  It's okay to lurk.  Ask any kind of question here, someone
will pop in and try to help. Make sure the battery cap and bottom covers
screws of your camera are tight. If not, you could have all kinds of
electrical problems.  Does it beep only when the flash is on board?  If so,
could be  a more serious problem.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com