[OM] Blasphemy! Want to trade OM for WA for 4X5

Subject: [OM] Blasphemy! Want to trade OM for WA for 4X5
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:23:44 EST
Is the digital OM/e-1 back sliding?  Well, maybe or maybe it is just  that
there is not enough e-1 goodies to feed a good (perhaps bad) habit.   Hell, I
don't know, however I am mildly interested in a 90mm lens for my 4X5  Toyo
field
camera.  I'm thinking a Schneider Super Angulon, Fujinon,  Nikkor, something
like that. I can provide folding green stuff or perhaps  arrange a trade for
some good OM stuff.  Just duplicates now guys, I'm not  getting into the macro
goodies.  I do have a duplicate LN auto bellows unit  and a Sun Pak ring
flash, so I guess there is some macro stuff available, but I  was thinking more
like a 4T or 2S or something like that.  Off list  please.  I can furnish
pictures of mine, hopefully you can show me  yours.  Oh, and I'm leaving town
on
Sunday for a few days, so act quickly  or slowly.  He who hesitates won't here
from me for a few days.  Bill  Barber