[OM] Re: How's the weather up there?

Subject: [OM] Re: How's the weather up there?
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:33:34 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxx>
To: "Oly List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 11:44 AM
Subject: [OM] How's the weather up there?

When I went off to work this morning the thermometer on the front porch said
it was 1 degree F.  It was clear, bright sun, with a 10mph breeze from the
Northwest.......and when I got home tonight it was 13 degrees F, and the
electricity was back on! (Lost it Tuesday night about 10PM in the ice storm)
I lit the furnace and started catching up with my OM reading and this is
what I get:  "Here, it's 68F, partly cloudy, with a 5-10 mph breeze from the
southwest."  Thanks Walt, I needed to be reminded how tough some people have
it. ;-)

I put a few photos taken this morning on the way out the driveway on the web
at http://members.cox.net/dhurley1/Ice.htm/ to share with my out of town
kids so they wouldn't feel left out, but you can look too.  Watch out for
frostbite!

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, Kansas