[OM] Re: Lacquer-stik paintstick

Subject: [OM] Re: Lacquer-stik paintstick
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:50:31 -0000
"Elegant" the man said!  Only for brass, Walt.  For motor drives and the
like, I would go your way - the chemical route only works on brass (or there
is an aluminum version) and will be no good on eg memo holders. Forthose, a
lacquer of some sort is ideal - and if you are truly dedicated, why it has
to go through an airbrush.  And when you see the results you will probably
revert to the marker pen next time!

Thanks for the insight re the lacquer sticks, that was just what I needed to
know.

--
Piers